Applications of On-site Interpretation
On-site interpreters are used in a range of capacities, such as:
- Business meetings, retreats or travel
- Shareholder meetings
- Medical office visits and/or emergencies
- Legal consultations, depositions and court appearances
- Social services
- Personal communications
How to Schedule
International Translation Services, Inc can provide on-site interpreters, scheduled in advance or on-demand. Appointments are scheduled in a way that makes sense for you:
What You Need
Schedule an Interpreter Now and answer some easy questions such as:
- Appointment Information Enter the date, time, username and password. If you provide a Consumer Reference #, the consumer’s information will be recalled if you have scheduled with them before.
- Consumer Information Enter the consumer’s name, language and contact information. If you’ve entered this for a previous appointment, it will be provided and you will be given an opportunity to update the information.
- Location Enter the address and department of the appointment location. If you’ve scheduled an appointment at this location before, simply select it from a list.
You may also indicate any special needs, such as knowledge of a specific industry, attire, gender of the interpreter (if necessary), etc.