International Translation Services, Inc has a minimum of 3 linguists to create each project, a translator, editor, and a proofreader to guarantee flawless translation.
Document translation includes all forms of textual or graphical translation with the exception of email.
Examples of typical translations include items such as:
Contracts, affidavits, notarizations, birth certificates, powers of attorney, wills, marriage certificates, immigration, etc.
Invoices, statements, notices, employee handbooks, policies, signs, websites, etc.
Brochures, advertisements, signs, press releases, web pages, etc.
Medical instructions, health plans, signs, etc.
Handouts, books, etc.
Tax forms, notices, voting materials, signs, etc.
Transcripts, adoption documents, genealogy information, personal relations, etc.
LifecycleThe document translation lifecycle has 5 basic steps
1. Quote. Document(s) and instructions are submitted via email, upload, fax or standard mail. The project is evaluated and a quote is returned for your approval.
2. Project Manager Assignment. Once the quote is accepted, a project manager is assigned to oversee all aspects of the translation project.
3. Translator Assignment. Translators suited to your specific needs are selected from our pool of linguists.
4. Editing and Formatting. The project manager oversees reformatting of the translated document(s), engaging graphic designers if necessary, to ensure visual continuity.
5. Proofing. After formatting is complete, a proofreader native to the target language proofs and returns the document(s) for delivery to the client.
Because document translation is a multiple-step process unique among our other services, we utilize extensive online management tools to help keep you in the loop and in control during the translation process.